Thursday, October 16, 2008

This Character Zarinah.......

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Today was kinda blah....ate, watched more Married with Children, and pondered my future when Zarinah called and reminded me that Bill Clinton was speaking at Mall C downtown near the Library. I told her I might not be able to go since I might not be finished helping my dad out....she got a lil salty but eh. I'm thinking if he actually shows up to speak, it'll only be a quick minute or so anyway. She's a great girl and is actually my avatar on Niketalk and FSF, and if things were a bit different, we might would be together but eh.....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I ended up not going because I had to film more footage for my father and uncle. I would've definitely went had this been 1998 instead of 2008, but with it not being that long ago since Bill hated on Obama when he thought his estranged wife had a chance at being president, I was kinda take it or leave it. Anyway, she (Zarinah) went and the program started at 4, but this guy doesn't come out until 6 or 6:30 and doesn't even speak until 7. I meet her at the Rapid at Lee Rd to give her a zune USB (since I didn't make it over there yesterday) and she's halfway moody because she decided to wear flats with most of her feet out like this isn't Cleveland at night in the middle of October. Why be short and funky actin with me?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Gotta Love Women!!!!

No comments: