Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy Sweetest Day!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Sweetest Day is a midwestern fall version of Valentines Day. I spent a nice part of today with Khrys, my ex.

Khrys and I in August at James' Wedding in DC/MD/VA. (Vienna, Virginia)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It was cool for the most part. We went to Bravos in Woodmere which was good eating, then we went to Beachwood Place to look around. It was fucking hypebeast heaven up in there....every girl had a scarf of some sort....lookin' like fake ass billionheiresses, and every dude no matter what color he was looked like a fake ass Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, or Pharrell Williams. I saw my boy Mike who I used to work at CD/Game Exchange with. Nigga is runnin' shit up in the Clarks store now. Good Shit. Khrys was all about going to the Coach store, and I wanted to see what NEXT had to offer. I can't believe how much different it looks compared to the NEXT's by Randall and at Richmond. I had a good time for the most part, but near the end, we couldn't help but to get on each others nerves. Like I said, it was cool for the most part. Now I gotta find something to get into tonight........

No comments: