Friday, October 24, 2008

Plus Nobody I Knew Got Killed In South Shaker Today....Today Was A Good Day

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today was the best day I've had in a long time!!!!!!!!!! I was having some problems with my furnace and the people that were servicing it said that they wouldn't be able to get to it until monday, but by 9:00am the guy came and fixed it. Then my dad took me to Nile Valley restaurant on Lee Rd. for breakfast. I had a "T-Bone Steak, Cheese Eggs, and Welch's Grape" along with some great homefries. Then I met up with Big Shon, Jasmine, and Najma to wait in line for the free Jay-Z tickets at Shaker Square. The line was so long it seemed like it went all the way down to E.116. We were also filmed by Channel 3 (NBC). Some Cluck ass Bitch was trying to hate because I just showed up and was near the front of the line which guaranteed me 2 floor seats on the lower level.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Big Shon.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jasmine and Najma.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Najma, Big Shon, Jasmine.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So after we all got our tickets, Shon and I rolled over to Dave's Surf and Turf at De Forest, then I went home to chill for a minute then I hooked up with the infamous Khrys. It was fun though!!! We went to Ruby Tuesday where I got a good three plates of Salad before my burger came, then we went to her house to chill and shit. We watched Blue Steak of all things to watch, but it was cool to see Martin in 90's form instead of how he is now making kid movies and shit. After that, we watched Rachel on MSNBC. And After That....
Khrys.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It was a nice chill experience with her, sorta like the old days. Her cat Mary Jane loves me but I'm very allegic to her and Claritin doesn't always work like it should. That's why I was looking like this by the time I was leaving.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
God Is Good.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Today I Didn't Even Have To Use My AK....I Gotta Say It Was A Good Day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my fabulous cousins, I miss them lol. I wish I could have been in town for the FREE Jigga concert, seriously.