Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Sunday Sunday!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Today is a lounge day. I don't really feel like going anywhere or doing anything other than eating and watching TV. The Browns come on at 4pm and I'm hoping that the win over the Giants boosts their moral to keep playing like that. Sorta like something to build on. So many things are fucked up right now on so many different levels with me that all I can do is pray..or should I say continue to pray, and stay positive. Anyone who's been around me lately can vouch for me that I've been very negative. One thing that sucks is that I had to sell my Riviera for scrap because the transmission was going bad and at the same time my brake caliburs snapped so I just decided to cut my losses and try to get something else, because I knew that with the winter coming, this car was gonna be more of a headache this year than it was last year. I had a lot of great adventures and misadventures in it....from bending up the frame and fucking up my rack by crashing into some rocks on the way to getting my Playoff 8's then almost getting into an accident because my steering wheel wouldn't turn , getting pulled over more than once for "Looking Suspicious", Dates, a cluck stealing a piece of the metal side awning off, trying to drive it after a cluck stole my catalytic converter off, Dudes giving me props on my sounds (which now sit in my dining room :( ), The starter going bad and me having to walk the rest of the way to work. Replacing too many things on it, countless meetups and snow blizzards...etc. You will be missed. RIP.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: