Tuesday, October 21, 2008

eh.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Nothing much going on today....I missed the Riviera earlier though......I had a very uncomfortable ride downtown on the 14 today. A middle aged woman that smelled like my feet after a few hours of outdoor basketball fell on me and then mean mugged me afterwards, and a transit cop kept looking at me strange because the bus farebox was acting as if it didn't want to take my dollars. After all that I took my mom to lunch in the Tower City food court, but there were teenagers everywhere....I mean everywhere, then my mom had to get raw with the woman at McDonalds because she was acting like it was wrong for my mom to ask for dressing and croutons with her salad. After I walked her back to her job, I finally got Married with Children Season 9 from FYE. The cashier kept trying to get me to look at all their promo shit and I almost missed the rapid back home. After riding the bus downtown, there was no way I was gonna ride it back. The Rapid owns the bus daily.....the bus just runs more often.

My Mom and I last year.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh, I already got outbid on the Dub-Zeros....eh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont even go to the mall unless its early morning during the week when it comes to Richmond or tower city because I hate the kids that stand around, not buying anything and just in the way and they won't say excuse me. I'll go to Beachwood and Mentor anyday whatever time.