Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Things Just Got A Little Brighter......

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Today was a pretty cool day. I got hired at GameStop as an assistant manager and I start sometime next week. I've been in management before, but I've never helped open a new store before. I'm trying not to get too up about it though....I prefer to stay on an even keel so if something doesn't go as I hoped it would, I won't be devastated by it like a lot of people I know. I also found some Air Role Ndestruckts at Value World for 6.99
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I also came up on some Air Jordan 5 "Laneys" in a 4.5. I want to clean them a bit before I take pics, but they are for sale. If you're looking for these in a 4.5. Hit me up at Airweathers34@lycos.com.

As Far as the rest of the day, I just chilled, then I went to Zarinah's house to watch the Cavs get their ass busted by the Pistons in the second to last preseason game. LeBron didn't play, but Maurice Williams and J.J. Hickson look to be promising. The Cavs need to get rid of some of that old dead wood...i.e...Varejao and Pavlovic. Zarinah was kinda eh. But I had fun. It's officially cold as fuck outside though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new job, what game stop will you be working at?

ShortyC94 said...

There's one at Shaker Towne Centre About to open. Keep it on the low though!!