Monday, October 20, 2008

Reminisce Session #2. 1998 Wmns Air Max '95 "Pool"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These released in the late summer/early fall of 1998....around the same time or shortly after the Safety Oranges came out. A few of my female friends and classmates had these and I've wanted them ever since.

I Cannot put into words how bad I want these. I also can't put into words how hard it is to find a pair in my size. Since I generally wear a 10.5 to 11 (in most cases 11 though), I'd have to find these in a womens 12. That's damn near impossible. Every time I see them on Ebay, they're usually too small and in some cases too expensive. Last week a guy had a pair on there for 400. As bad as I want these, the most I'd probably pay would be 200, and that'd be pushing it. The Fresh Water 95's that are supposed to come out next spring are similar, BUT I WANT THESE. Does anyone have a womens size 12 they wanna sell me??????

No comments: