Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Busy As Fuck.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's good to be back at work. Yesterday was my first day back. The last full day I worked was August 10th...and I had to laugh at myself, because after about 3 or 4 hours, I actually started to get tired. I gotta get back into work shape! LOL. Game Stop is SO different from CD/Game Exchange. Everything is so precise. I've been doing what they call "Gutting" where I take the game out of the case, but it in a paper sleeve and then price the case while the game is up front. At CD/Game Exchange all we used to do was lock the games in the case and customers would look in and tell us what they wanted. I've already raked in almost 20 hours in just two days. One thing I will miss though is getting paid every week. It came in handy especially for shoe releases. I'll get used to it though. Even when I was moonlighting at Champs Sports, I still had CD/Game Exchange money coming in. This is the first time I've had only one job and gotten paid every two weeks since 2000. I'm just thankful to be back on the right track. Thank You Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonus.

Me Yesterday messing around with one of my blacklights.

Shoes. (Cool Grey 11's)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shirt. (Jordan T-Shirt)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Top View.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
On Some Quarantine Type Sh....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: