Thursday, October 23, 2008

Comatose.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Uneventful day today....just made some dinner...and put a bunch of music videos from my high school days on my zune. I put the Laneys up for sale on FSF and SF. The listing is still under review with Niketalk and NSB. They're a nice shoe, but I've wondered why they are so sought after? On PYS and Promo-Shoes among others, these cost more than the other 2000 Jordan 5's....even the OG colors. I always though these were OK....but I can clearly remember them being on sale for $59.99 in many places in late 2000 and early 2001. I guess it's just a matter of time for some kicks. The Mocha 3 is another one that was dirt in 2001 but people want badly now. I beat my pair up on purpose. They were only $39.99 when I got them from champs.....now I see them for 200+. I personally couldn't do it. I even feel that way about 11's.....I guess I look at shoes a little differently since I was old enough to buy and remember a lot of these as OG's and "OR's" (Original Retroes) Eh.

2 comments:

Ambre. said...

my father says the same thing about most of the sought after jordans but i'm too young to understand =/

lol, love your collection on fsf, and nice blog (i read some of your more recent posts).

Frank Moody said...

I agree with everything said. Well put young sir.

ORs.. never heard taht term.. but it should come in useful now