Sunday, November 2, 2008

Nan, You're A Window Shopper.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today was cool I guess....My damn sister kept calling me and waking me up about dumb shit though. Then work was alright. Me and my coworkers watched the Browns blow yet another close game and with Baltimore of all teams. Romeo Crennell is on thin ice and so is Derek Anderson. Then at the end of day my friend Nita called me and said she made me some dinner.....Fried Chicken (though I barely EVER eat chicken), Greens, String Beans, and Macaroni & Cheese. Me always being hungry, I told her to bring it up to the job. She brought it up just as soon as I was getting off so she gave me a ride home and we talked in my driveway for a lil' while about relationships, her kids, and what I want in a relationship. She's someone that I've thought of dating in the past.....but I just never have much luck dating women with children. I don't have anything against kids, but It'd be something that would be easier for me to do if I were a parent myself because your mindset is usually different. Now I'm about to eat.

Nita.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today I constantly played Lily Allen's version of Window Shopper for some reason. Quite Interesting.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: