Saturday, November 1, 2008

Last Few......

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wow I haven't been off since Sunday!!!!!!! Hey, I'm tryin' to get money. I was supposed to go over Zarinah's to watch the Cavs but when the job called, no disrespect to her, but I'm kinda in M.O.B mode right now. One of my best friends Tim came in to the job and he gave me my second reserve of the day and bought two 360 games from me. It was good to see him.

Tim and I at James' Wedding in August
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sucks being home on a Saturday night, but I have to work tomorrow, and I do have a lil' green and a couple of Heinekens in my fridge so whatever.

Yesterday was fun because I was able to get the whole PS3 section finished before I left at 4. Then after fucking around here for a few and checking out the new LeBron 6 commercials, I went out with my cousin Joi.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
She had texted me and told me that if we wore any type of foil with my halloween costume that we could get any one thing on the menu for free at Chipotle. She Didn't have to tell me twice.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Screwed Kelly Rowland Voice) Dey Grill Dey Grill Dey Grilllll Gleaminnnnnnnnnn........

It was cool but I went in public after Chipotle, I forgot to take the foil off my teeth and I scared the hell out of this poor woman who was trying to tell me that our lights weren't turned on. Both Joi and I have just had cars with automatic lights...It was better her than the swine seeing us and trying to give us a ticket. I also took some very old pics of me that were at Joi's house.

My Parents And I in 1984.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me in 1985.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My Father And I in 1986.....
OG Jordan Tees....blue Nike Tags. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After hanging out there we went back to my house, threw back some Heinekens and kicked it and talked about old times and other shit. Yesterday was the first time I got high in more than a month. Shit was great!

Earlier in the Week, like Wednesday Will and I went to see Jay-Z in Concert. It was hosted by LeBron James and the best thing is since technically it was a Barack Obama Rally, it was free. He performed for around two hours which was good but we had to wait for two hours before he came out on stage. LeBron was a good host, but it looked funny seeing him try to dance and be Jay-Z's halfway hypeman. Memphis Bleek was Jay's official hypeman though. I didn't get to take any good pics because they weren't letting people take their cameras in. This would've been a good time to be into Manbags, but not in this life. LOL. Upon leaving Quicken Loans Arena, Will and I witnessed some dumbasses get arrested for trying to stunt in a old ass Mercury Mountaineer with some door speakers, and two sets of chicks about to fight over a parking spot.

Us On The Way There.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me running up five flights with Will because he forgot his ticket.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My Footwear For The Evening.
Birthday LeBron 3's...My Fav. LeBrons
(Since He Was Hosting The Shit)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Saw My old friend/employee Sha'Von...guess she tellin' me what she want me to do.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jay-Z (Look at the screens)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Frank Moody said...

The father son pic explains absolutely everything.