Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's finally here. Election day.

Since I had a change of address since the 2004 election, I had to vote with a provisional ballot. It was strange because I didn't have to do so when I voted for the primaries on March 4th. I also had to vote at a different place. Weak. That was the biggest part of my day though. Derek Anderson got benched so now we'll see what Brady Quinn is made out of....but he used to get beat down when he was Notre Dame's QB....We'll see. I also can't believe that Allen Iverson is going to be playing for the Pistons with Billups and McDyess going to Denver. Now that I think about it though, the Pistons have been trying to get Iverson since 2000. I guess they didn't try to get him that half of the 06-07 season that he sat out was because they felt they had the perfect team with the starting 5 being Billups, Hamilton, Prince, Wallace, and McDyess/Webber. I've always admired Allen Iverson's heart and the fact that he's not that much taller than me..doesn't weigh as much as me, and will still put his head down and go through the trenches.....however....He's not a team winner...he's an great individual, but not a team winner.

Myself, My Father, and My Sister shared some family time together and watched election coverage and 2 older episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me And My Sister.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My Sister And My Father.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I saw this on NSB earlier. Made Me Laugh.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: