Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fake Ass Muthafuckaz.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Right now I'm just a little disgusted and dissapointed in some of the people that I call friends. I guess I'm stupid because I expect people to treat me the way I treat them. I guess in some instances, I'm too loyal. I guess I say this because If I'm your friend, I'm there for you when shit is good as well as when shit is bad, but when shit got bad for me this past summer, only a handful of people were actually there for me after I fell off. Now that things are seemingly getting back on track, some of those same niggaz and bitches that left me for dead are starting to come around again. I look at it like Scarface said once....FUCK ME THEN...FUCK ME NOW!!!

Most dissapointing is my best friend. He got married in August, and if you've read this blog before, I've posted pictures of myself with various people from that event. That shit was terrible. Now...me and this dude have been friends since 1991...and now that you've gotten married, you completely flip the script on a nigga after all I've done for you!!!! I didn't work for almost two months, and right before I lost my job I'm spendin' over a stack just on YOUR WEDDING and throwing YOUR bachelor party and you tell my dad (because he's not man enough to talk to me and tell me this bullshit) that I didn't have your back? FUCK THAT.

And then it's other niggaz that have my back some of the time but not all of the time, and when it's time for me to get called or shouted out or whatever, I seem to get lost in the mix. I've put money in other niggaz pockets, took the fall for other niggaz, put niggaz on with constant hookups whether it was shoes, games, whatever, and helped niggaz out when they seemingly didn't have a got damn thing to offer me. And what do I get in return? A bunch of bullshit ass lies, excuses, and sob stories.
This year is almost over....2009 is gon' be a lot different. Niggaz and Bitches are gonna have problems with me next year. BELIEVE THAT.


As far as today, I just hung around the house, Argued with Khrys some more about why we aren't together, I got some groceries, spent some time with my sister, and I watched the Browns cough up their second loss in less than a week to the Denver Broncos. I was supposed to go to GameStop with Shon but eh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel and its unfortunate when you give 100 percent and only get back 10 if that.