Friday, November 14, 2008

Live from the Dark.

My Internet Hiatus is almost over. I was starting to feel that I'm on the net too much, but whatever. All I've been doing is working...grinding, and thinking about life and where I'm at in it. I've come to the conclusion that I'll never be too old for shoes. Never. There hasn't been anything new shoe wise that I've been excited about for awhile though. The Black Penny 2's weren't recieved that well in Cleveland like they've been in other places so I might be able to get them for the low in a little while, and I'm just not willing to pay 160 for the Pippens with that small ass bubble and the fact that my OG's are in excellent wearable shape doesn't help either. The Air Maxes have been boring, there haven't been any good trainers coming out, and I refuse to buy a Countdown pack for one shoe. I guess you could say that I'm in a shoe drought. LOL. The lovely Solesista Ash sent me a link to an ebay auction for some Pool Air Max 95's that were in my size (I couldn't believe it!!), but they finished at $398 and some change. I've never paid that much for a shoe and I wouldn't for those not knowing if they were gonna crack on me or not. I'm on the fence about those Black/Red Jordan 1's with straps even though you can take them off. I don't like any of the 23's that are supposed to come out at the end of the month, and I don't like that PHAT's all that much either even though it was a good idea I guess. I kinda want the LeBron 6's , but with most of his shoes, I just find myself getting them because I have all the others. LeBrons ALWAYS go on sale in Cleveland...limited or not unless they're Air Force 1's, so I might just wait it out. eh.

No comments: