Friday, November 7, 2008

My 2nd Childhood?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Uneventful day today....my damn USB is fucked up so I'm not going to be able to post any new pics until I get another one....hence the recycled pics. I went to work and everyone was buying up Gears of War 2. It's still all so new to me there that I frustrate myself because I'm not catching on to shit like I feel I should. I got to catch up with my friend Kelli on the phone and I might go see her tomorrow since I don't have to work. She's going car shopping.

Questionable Decisions that I've made over the last few years and things that I'm into have me questioning if I'm in my 2nd Childhood. Past Opportunities, Jobs, Women....Even with the shoes.....Am I too old for this? Am I really where I need to be at almost 28??? This isn't a good feeling.

No comments: