Monday, January 26, 2009

R.I.P Melanie.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today was ok. I worked from 11-9pm....but my dad called me to tell me that my friend Melanie had passed away. She had cancer. I couldn't believe it believe it because she appeared to be getting better. Her dad is one of my dad's best friends. If there's any solace, at least she doesn't have to suffer anymore. The last time I saw her, she thanked me because I hooked her and her dad up with an 360, 2 wireless controllers, and GTA IV for 220 from when I was still at CD/Game Exchange. I never know what to say at times like this.

Rest In Peace.

And I look at myself at times like this like a little bitch. I say that because I've been in a funk the last 6 months or so because I've lost a lot of material things with some monatery value, but this girl was battling cancer....trying to hold on and I'm pouting because I can't buy as many shoes as I used to.....or ride around in the car I used to. Right now I'm feeling like I need to get about a 100 of those blue mean smh smiles they use on message boards like NT. She was a wonderful person, and I wish I could've gotten to know her more than I did. She was 26.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: