Friday, January 23, 2009

DSR, Kobe & LeBron

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Like I said in my previous blog, I been listening to a lot of Old DSR...like 04-05...
Forgot how much I liked this shit. The Lakers beat the Cavaliers which I'm very happy about since everyone here in Cleveland thinks that LeBron James is the second coming of MJ. Not that I don't like LeBron, because I think he's great for the city of Cleveland and especially Akron, but with that being said, in a basketball sense, I still feel the Lakers are a better team. Besides, I want the Cavs to do well (just not when they play the Lakers), but I can't be one of these frontrunner fans (that's all Cleveland is for the most part), that just because the Cavs are good now, I gotta jump on their dicks like everyone else. Since then, the Lakers have beaten the Clippers and the Wizards....like that was gonna be hard.

Preview of the 2009 NBA Finals.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh, does anyone other that me remember when Kobe tried to rap being on Brian McKnight's remix of "You should be mine" and having a song with Tyra Banks?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yooo!

Fat Bastard, Tum Tum, Addiction, Lil' Ronnie, and Big Tuck!

Buy a throwback, f*ck a lay away, hit the club throwback John Elway...

Mannnn!