Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Let Them Boys Know That Them Broads Keep Chasin'....Hit The Club Throwback FUCKIN Walter Payton.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I guess I should call this yesterday since it's 2am, but today was ok. I hung out with my dad and he explained to me the difference between the two million different cowboy shows he watches on Encore westerns and AMC......LOL.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then I met Zarinah downtown because she bought Cavs tickets. Yay. I wasn't too up about the game because it was against the Sacramento Kings....who haven't been good since the teams of Webber, Stojakovic, Bibby, Christie, Divac, and Bobby Jackson. It was a nice gesture though considering we've been beefing a bit lately. We ate at tower 230 at the top of Tower City and since it was happy hour, all the appetizers were 5 bucks and the beer was cheaper, but they never include shit that I drink....Heinekens, Corona, or Blue Moon.

LeBron being introduced......
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
National Anthem....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me looking stupid...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So we get to the arena, and there are kids everywhere...AND I MEAN EVERYWHERE....then I realize that it's McFamily Night....something that the Cavaliers and McDonald's have where you can get 4 extra value meals, 4 tickets, and a parking pass for like $72 dollars. I honestly think I got up 50 or 60 times during the game.....smh...Then a girl at a concession stand asked me why I was wearing some Black and Purple Nikes with fatigues....and I ask "WHY DOES THAT MATTER TO YOU??!!"

I Guess the tone I used might've been taken by some as abrasive because she just looked at me and the rolled her eyes and looked away. LOL.

The game itself was good....the Cavs won with both LeBron James and Mo Williams getting triple doubles, and Mo scoring a career high 43 points.

Her....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Sacramento held tough though with Kevin Martin....the Danny Granger of the western conference with 30+. LeBron had 23 points and 11 assists. After getting into it with Zarinah about some dumb shit, I went to watch the Lakers play the Charlotte Bobcats with my father........

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

They were close with Charlotte the whole way....going into to overtime with them twice. I knew chances were slim of them winning when Kobe fouled out right before the end of the first overtime. smh.

Kobe and Lamar arguing with the ref about the foul out.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Lakers are lacking toughness.....Derek Fisher and Kobe bring it every night....Bynum is getting back to where he was last year before his injury, but Odom and Gasol along with some of the Laker bench is too erratic for me sometimes.....some of those guys are absolutely useless if their shots aren't falling...cough...cough....Radmonovic....cough cough...Vujacic.... I'm not sure why Phil hasn't started starting Odom with Gasol and Bynum up front....what could happen???

And then yesterday Nikki kept calling me......

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I used to date her in 2005 and 2006 after me and my ex Danielle parted ways, but since we've dated, Nikki has decided that she's a lesbian and she moved to San Francisco this past year. I have nothing against lesbians, but if that's what you are, why the fuck do you wanna be bothered with me? You live 3,000 miles away....You've got a beautiful girlfriend that could get it...AND I MEAN GET IT....I guess she's coming back to visit her peoples but she wants to get together, but I'm not sure why??? I asked her and kinda let it be known that if the nature of us getting together wasn't in the same context that it was before, that it was no point. Am I wrong for feeling that way?

LOL. I can laugh about it now, but this girl did me so dirty that I actually related really well with Carl Thomas' "I wish", because I wish I never met her....AT ALL.

No comments: