Thursday, January 29, 2009

Reminisce Session: 1998 Air Ubiquitous Max.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well, Well, Well....what do we have here....another trainer from the mid to late 90s that's damn near impossible to find. I have been looking for these FOREVER. Nike retroed these in 2001-02 as a footaction exclusive, but in white/navy blue. I miss those days when footaction used to get their own colorways and shit. Footlocker bought them in 2004 when they were going bankrupt and they haven't gotten shit like that since. I'm a lil' geeked so the word shit might pop up a few more times...but fuck it. This is my blog. I NEVER SEE THESE ON EBAY. Never. I cannot put into words how bad I want these. Where is the Retro? Where? SHIT.

2 comments:

Frank Moody said...

I think about these subconciously at least once a week. One of the most memorable names that comes to mind.

sid said...

I used to own a pair of these shoes. I'm still in love with them. Damn right you cannot find them but i wish i can buy them again. Brings back my memories from 1999-2001