Thursday, January 15, 2009

Reminisce Session: 1996 Air Max Pro Streak.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Where In The FUCK is the retro for these???????

I got these for Christmas in 1996 when I was a sophmore in high school. I looooveeee these shoes, but I'm having a very difficult time trying to find them in good condition again. My pair from high school belong to my dad now and he does yard word in them so you can only imagine how fucked up they look.

I know that these wouldn't sell well if they retroed but I need these in the collection badly. If you have any in good worn condition 10.5 to 11.5, hell even a 12, get at me!!! The black pair and the TB's are welcome too I guess, but I really just want this colorway pictured. I'm also not interested in the turf version with no air bubble. Someone has to have these.....