Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's The Fat Bastard!!! Get In My Belly!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IT'S THE FAT BASTARD...GET IN MY BELLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry...I been listening to a lot of old DSR lately.


Today was a basic day....I went to work in the morning and it was dead for the most part until the UPS man brought our Nintendo Wii's!!! I sold 4 of them before I left. It was decent....Myself and my co-worker watched Eagle Eye.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It was a great movie and I wouldn't mind owning it. I later watched the Lakers and Spurs and I thought it was gonna be a sequel to last night where Kobe hit a three to pretty much bury the Rockets. Kobe hit the three, but at the very end Derek Fisher fouled Roger Mason with the Lakers up by two....Mason got an And 1.

Weak.

Shit put a damper on the entire evening.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well....hopefully the Lakers smarten up and sign Robert Horry back...he's a free agent and he's not doing anything else since the Spurs didn't keep him.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To me, he could do for the Lakers what P.J. Brown and Sam Cassell did last year for the Celtics. Also, the Lakers D is a far cry of what it was during the Kobe-Shaquille Championships or the way Phil got the Bulls to play lock down defense in the 90's. I think a lot of that is because these Lakers don't have the court savvy vets to carry out Phil and Tex's defensive schemes. If you look at those Bulls and Lakers teams Phil coached in the past, that's one consistent thing....court savvy vets.

Memo to Gasol.....Tighten up that D!!!! PLEASE!!! Duncan had him looking like toast in the latter parts of the 4th quarter. I was starting to get flashbacks of the NBA finals when Garnett dunked on him in Boston.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey, I'm not hatin', It's just been more than 6 years since we've seen this....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bonus Pic....Magic and Them in '87.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: