Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend.....Weak.

Memorial Day Weekend sucked.

Monday we were open for no good reason until 9pm. I'm glad Dad remembered to bring me a plate. Weak.

Sunday I had brunch with Mom.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Then after that I went with Z to the Cavs watch party at Quicken Loans. It was Game 3 of Cavs Vs. Magic. The Cavs lost. Z was pissy.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday....helping my mother move....it was supposed to be other folks helping, but it ended up just me being myself, my dad, and my sister.

Dad.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mom. I was impressed. She had a NBA & Looney Tunes allstar tshirt from the 90's which featured Ewing, Reggie Miller, Kemp, Barkley, and Larry Johnson along with Bugs, Daffy, Yosemite Sam, Porky, and Elmer.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jen.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mom looking at her favorite picture of me when I was a baby.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ShortyC94 circa 1980.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I gave up my whole saturday. 8am to 6pm.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mom had on 95 Zens and Dad had on Uptempo Premiers.....They love Nike almost as much as me. LOL.

Some old shit she had of mine in storage.

My favorite tee in High School. I used to wear this like 3 times a month in 1998. I can't get an arm in this now. LOL>. Also, that rainbow shit isn't too becoming. I never thought about that back then.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Sweatshirt I designed for my DECA class during Senior Year 1999.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ICEBERG JEANS!!!!!!!! I used to love Iceberg....I had a lot of it too....along with Moschino, Coogi, Gucci, Armani, and some Versace. I don't know where any of that shit is now though. I paid 180 for these jeans from the Bart Simpson collection from 1999. I had the sweater and hat too. You couldn't tell me shit. We used to crack heads with those clothes, some fresh timberlands or J's. Aaahh. Back in the day. LOL.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: