Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Everyone's Addicted.....That Cavs Crack....Smh.

The Title says it all....Everyone is so high on the Cavs that it's sickening. Z , all of my friends, relatives, co-workers, customers, old people, everyone. Shits crazy. This reminds me of when the Indians were good in the 90's and everyone had the jerseys and hats, niggaz had the kit where you could have the indians script and/or the chief wahoo logo in your grass....everyone was on it, but now that the indians are the worst team in baseball, you can't find that anymore. People also get it twisted that I'm agasinst them, and that simply isn't the case. I love how LeBron is a throwback player from the 70-90's and not really like most of the other players today, but people are running around saying the Cavs are a great team and they haven't won shit yet. I'm happy that the Cavs are finally a possible powerhouse team after 39 years of mediocrity with some "good" years sprinkled in there. I've been a Laker fan since the 80's, so how would I look jumping on the bandwagon now that they're good. I own LeBron jerseys and I have atleast 3 colorways of every LeBron sig that Nike has put out since he was a rookie in 2003-04. I have every LeBron commercial that Nike has made on my Zune. I even have an Austin Carr mitchell and ness jersey from 1975-76, but I'll never like them like the Lakers...It just won't happen.

This Morning Me, My Dad, And Deacon Lockett got together for breakfast at Broadway Pub right next to South High School in the Fleet Neighborhood. I love Deacon but he's another on that Cavs high. We Debated why the Cavs are allegdly better than LA.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And...This Character feels like since I'm from Cleveland that I'm a traitor since I like the Lakers. Shit Is Stupid Though She's Very Intelligent....smh.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Anyway, Yesterday THE LAKERS BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF THE ROCKETS!!!!!

yes!!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This was great because of the L that the Lakers took on Sunday. The Lakers ended up winning by 40....78-118.

Before that Danielle and I hung out for the majority of the day and it was nice. We went to the Gyro George on Harvard and then we went to the metroparks and Steelyard Commons where I got an application for Buy Backs...a store which is very similar to Cd/Game Exchange. The application was like 5 pages long though but eh. We also went to Best Buy where she tried to further decide which she was gonna get between the Ipod Classic and the Zune 2. I also got to see her dad...I don't think I've seen him since 2004 or 2005 if memory serves my right.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Her And Her Dad.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
................
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I woke up too early....thank the lord for the Zune.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
On NBAtv, they just kept playing LeBron's Press Conference over and over.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Damn...the internet is acting dumb and not letting me put anymore pics up. More to come later.

No comments: