Thursday, May 7, 2009

UGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I Now have all but 5 of the No Limit Releases......All of the great ones and the wack ones. I wonder what Master P did to have 80% of the No Limit releases out of print. I've got everything.....even shit like Full Blooded, Lil' Italy, and the Ghetto Commission. It's like High School again!

I never liked this version of the tank though.....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wifey....Momma Mia!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Damn I'm Old. LOL>. And Big Bear Wasn't Even On
No Limit!!!....He Just Had A Pen/Pixel CD cover like
everyone else did in the late 90's....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Favorite No Limit Release Of All Time.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: