Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Meh. Atleast The Lakers One......

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Shit has been up and down lately. I've been lazy, hence the lack of posts lately. Certain people are reminding me how full of shit they are....you tell them about shit and put them on to shit and when you ask them to do something in return, all you get is a bunch of shit you aren't trying to hear....and certain people are giving me the inkling that it's a priveledge to be friends with them or something. Fuck Them And Fuck You If You Feel The Same. But Like The Title Says, At least the Lakers won and are up 1-0 over the hoe ass Nuggets.

Another thing that has been getting on my nerves is people holding shit against me that I can't control. It's cool though. FUCK 'EM.

Here Are Some Pics from mothers day when myself, my parents and sister all met up to have a meal. A very light skinned experience to say the least. Lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hopefully shit continues to even out.

No comments: