Saturday, May 30, 2009

On Our Way To The 'Ship!!!!

I get so much joy out of the Lakers winning because there are so many people here in Cleveland on Cavs crack like I've said in previous posts. The Lakers are going to their 15th NBA Finals Appearance in my lifetime (1980, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2008, 2009). They beat Denver ass on their own court. Barring injury, I think they could take the Cavs or the Magic.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anyway, Before that I went to Beachwood Place and I took Z some huge sunflowers. It apparently brightened up her day though she did trip a bit about how much I paid for them. eh. what's new. It was nice to be at Beachwood again though it is HYPEBEAST HEAVEN....

I Got......

Black Chucks.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And An Akomplice Tee. I love their tees, I have a few that I got last year.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I spent more money than I planned, but these are the first things I've been able to buy myself in months. I got the Akomplice Tee from Next, the main supplier of Clothes for the Cleveland Hypebeast. When I went in there everything just stopped like a scene from a sitcom. I was because I wore this......

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Whatever. I always say, when Jordan was playing, you niggaz that are old enough act like you didn't have Chicago Bulls hats, jerseys, and starter jackets, and the Bulls are one of the Cavs biggest Rivals along with the Pistons and to a lesser extent, the Wizards.

I've gotten some PM's and emails asking where I've been in regards to not posting on Niketalk, ISS, NSB, Sneakerfreaker, and even FSF. I appreciate the concern, but the shoe person in me is asleep. It isn't by choice, but I can't be on the boards when 90% of my clothes and all of my shoes are in storage. All I have with me are my pairs LeBron 6's that I've bought since I lived here, some Goadomes, some black timberlands, some semi beat Air Max 03's and the chucks pictured above are all I have here. I know i'm not the only one suffering due to this recession, but for me to go from a 4 bedroom house in Shaker heights to living in a 1 bedroom place in a 4 suiter house in the hood has been a mentally draining experience. I finally got promoted to management at GameStop so things are starting to look up. It's funny, 'cause the people around here don't know me, and I can tell that they think I can't dress......they just have no idea. The bill for the storage is killing me though. It's like 200 a month. I could fake it like some and just post pics of shoes that are saved on my comp, but that just makes me mad when I think about it. I just hope next month this can be over with and I can move out of here. Thank god for month to month.

I got caught in an awkward situation earlier before the game. I ordered pizza from Papa Johns and the old lady next door asked me if I saw some keys and the cluckhead bitch from across the hall asked me if she could have some of my pizza. I could clearly see that I wasn't with it, but I said fuck it. She said she'd pay me a dollar for the slice, then her bitch ass didn't even have it. I HATE WHERE I LIVE.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Don't worry. I'll be back posting everyday very soon.

No comments: