Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Air Yeezy's And Kid Cudi

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Normally I'd Say That I Can't Believe This Shoe Has This Much Hype, But Honestly, I Can't Even Blame People. I Think This Is A Nice Shoe....Not Worth 215 Retail, But It Is The Most Hyped Nike Collab In While During A Time When Shoes In My Opinion Are Kinda Stale. There's Nothing That's Been Coming Out That Really Grabs Me. I Hate To Say That Because Now I Sound Like Her.....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yesterday I Made Her Think I Spent 800 On The Yeezys And The Two Matching Shirts That Came Out With The Bear From The "Graduation" CD Cover. It Didn't Work Though Because She "Knows Me Better Than That". That Made Me LOL. I Like Them Enough To Wear Them But I Honestly Couldn't Get Too Hyped Up About Them Because If Anyone In Cleveland Got Them, I'd Probably Be Next And They'd Honestly Probably Want 300 Or 400 for them. I STILL REMEMBER HOW MUCH THEY MARKED UP THE GRAPES. smh.

Now The Yeezys are between 500-700 Depending On Your Size...Gotta Love Resellers.

And Now I Feel Dumb.....Kid Cudi.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The First Time I'd Ever Seen Or Heard Of Him Was On DJ E-V's Bitch I'm From Cleveland 2.....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now This Is Like Last Spring When This Mix CD Came Out, And I'm Only Familiar With It Because I Handled Local Consignments For Cleveland DJ's For Years At CD/Game Exchange And This Was One Of The Last New Mix CD's We Got Before The Company And I Parted Ways Back In Late August. So I Start Hearing People Talk About A Rapper Named Kid Cudi Like...Later In The Year And I'm Like "The Same Nigga From Bitch I'm From Cleveland 2???"....I Wasn't Tryin' To Hate, But Other Than Chip Tha Ripper, Fat Al, and Corey Bapes (Who All Make Southern Soundin' Shit and Have Been Out A Lot Longer Than Cudi) Cleveland Rappers Don't Get Much Holla, and None of the other Niggaz I Mentioned Have Blown Up With National Exposure. Then I see the video for "Day N Night", and realize that I've seen this nigga in the flesh before and BAM! It Hit Me That This Nigga Is From Shaker, and I know his two older brothers Dean and Domingo...and that Cudi is short for Mescudi, which is their last name. What A Small Fuckin' World. I'm happy For That Dude.

No comments: