Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Last Week And Then Some.....Featuring Easter, The Last Cavs Home Game Vs. The 76ers...Etc.

Sorry Blogspot, Just Been Busy. Shit's Been Kinda Eh.....

Mercedes put me on to 4megaupload.com. I've gotten so much out ot print obsure rap that I'm sure no one put me remembers. Between that and Datpiff.com, I've only got about 25GB left on the 120GB. :)

Mercedes...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I just found out that one of my old flames Kelli got married after not being with her dude that long. I'm not hating by any stretch of the imagination, when I see peers get married and I can barely stand to be in a relationship, it makes me wonder about myself and makes me doubtful about married one day.

Kelli...I wish her the best. We had a lotta fun together.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What sucks lately is that I can't stop thinking about my ex. We were together for so long and I really wish at this point I could just forget her, but every now and then I'll wonder how she is, and if she's ok. I just can't bring myself to call. I feel like a straight sucka. Smh.

Danielle...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And Stuff Gets more and more interesting with this one....One Of NT's Favorite...At Least She's Not A Hypebeast.

Old Ass Pic. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Anyway, I've posted on NT here and there, but not the daily WDYWT like I'm used to doing. Hopefully soon I can do that. Yesterday, I really didn't do anything but work, I caught parts here and there of the games....I saw LeBron dunk twice before I had to go in, and we had the game on at work, but no one could really focus on the game too much because we were busy. I missed LeBron's half court shot because some bitch kept asking me about DS stylists for her bratty ass kid. Figures. On Friday, I hung out with Krystalynn for the first time since her birthday last month. We went to Olive Garden. She actually got a lil' tangy about the mouth because we were originally gonna go to bravo, but we were both high and we figured Olive Garden would be better for the occasion.....whatever.

On Thursday Z and I met downtown....she was late...like always, we ate on the food court, then came back to my house to chill out (what's new), and that was cool.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me Trying My Plies Look.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Soldier III and Cement IV DubZero Display At My Old Job.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But after I saw her home, coming back, the rapid I was on died because one of the overhead wires snapped....needless to say, I just took the bus back.
Smh.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

On Wednesday, Dad and I went to the last Cavs home game against the 76ers.
LeBron, Z, Mo Williams, and Joe Smith didn't play but it was Fan appreciation night since it was the last home game and stuff got given away like Jerseys, Shoes, Plasma Screens, a Kia Soul, and random other things. We had good seats....a few rows up from where Z and I saw the Lakers in february. We didn't get anything for free other than a Poster, some free nachos, and some free cookies....shit that everyone that came to the game got. I almost caught a free t-shirt, not once but twice....the guy next to me got one, and a woman behind me got one, but when I realized that they weren't Cavs shirts, I really didn't give a fuck. The Cavs lost to the 76ers 101-100. Only the 2nd time this season they've lost at home. People say I'm a Cavs Omen because I'm such a lakers fan.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Before the game, Nita came over for a quick minute. She was one of the ones that called me a Cavs omen.

Nita.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

On Tuesday I was downtown with having lunch with my Mom, and after that my Dad showed me his new office. It's so new that it doesn't have any of his clutter, and it's also up pretty high, and he is NOT a height person.

Mom.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lunch...since I haven't been doing the fast food thing.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dad.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I Took Most Of His Candy On His Table.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It's Up So High!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic.

On Easter, Z and I got together to watch the Cavs absolutely MURDER the Celtics! I Hate The Celtics being a Lakers Fan And All....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I UnDS'ed The All Star LeBron 6's.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
......then we got into a big fight that was ALL HER FAULT. Shit was awful. Messed up my whole easter. I can't even get into details with that....smh.

I went to see my Mom after....she forgot how to put CD's on her itunes...ah those baby boomers.....

Next's window....I actually want both of those jackets.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mom.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
......
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: