Thursday, April 9, 2009

Reminisce Session: 1993 Air Trainer Accel Mid.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love these. I also always get a kick out of my typing in the shoe name at google and my personal pic comes up. This is an old pic of them two years ago when I first UNds'ed them. I'm so glad they didn't crack. I found them at a Dallas Shoe Warehouse in 2003 after coming from seeing 2 Fast 2 Furious. They were the only Nikes in the whole place and they even had the original orange and grey Nike Air Box which was awesome. They were only 20 bucks!! I had to get 'em. I think these would do good as a retro especially in this colorway. I remember these being one of the back to school shoes that everyone had in 7th Grade. Either the ones I have on pictured, Black/White/Purple, or White/Grey/Blue.

More pics of me in them courtesy of my Myspace Page....

My Favorite Shirt To Wear With Them...LeMar & Dauley. "Kid"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
LOL. Me Holding That Old Ass 20GB Ipod. I thought I was Hot Shit Having One Of Them Until the 30GB Video Came Out. LOL.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: