Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Reminisce Session: Air Max '92 (BW)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love these shoes. I had them the first time when they came out in fall 1991 when I was in 5th grade. I wore these til I couldn't wear them anymore. I love the purple and the black, the big "AIR MAX" on the back, the tongue....everything. When they retroed them in 2003, I had to get them, and I was with Footaction at the time and we couldn't give these away. Like most people though, the poor quality of the paint and midsole takes away from the shoe on the 2003 retro, and from what I hear, the retroes from last year did the same thing. I'm surprised at how much these go for on ebay nowadays....especially considering that we had them on sale for about $40 at one point, and other places had them as cheap as $20.

1 comment:

Maada said...

remind of the barkleys that are droppping. might pick up this time around even though they will prolly sit like last time they retroed