Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Damn Weather....Now I'm Getting Sick Again!!!!

I Can't Think Of Anywhere In The World But Cleveland where It can be below freezing and snowing one day, and being almost 70 degrees the next. My Nasal game is all fucked up. I'm only about a week and a half removed from that awful food poisoning/stomach virus, and now I feel flu like. Shit Is Weak. I'm only used to getting sick once a year if that. I didn't get promoted at work like I was told I was, and the dude who I was gonna buy a car from is A.W.O.L all of a sudden. Things suck right now plain and simple. I just keep telling myself that shit will get better.

On Monday, My Dad, Deacon Lockett, And I Went To Breakfast on Harvard in Slavic Village.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dad And Deacon Lockett.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
MJ On Their Wall....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Before I Finished Smashin'....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Last Week, Zarinah And I Went Down By The Water After Dinner......

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Chalks!!!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
KING OF CLEVELAND!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I Did Sell The Broken 80GB Zune For 51 Shipped. Not As Much As I Got For My Broken 80GB Ipod last year, but better than nothing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This Girl Is What It Is Right Now. The Things I'd Do..................

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh Yeah, I Got A Twitter Account Like Everyone Else In The World. It's nothing on there yet, but It Will Be Soon.

1.

No comments: