Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Reminisce Session: OG 1994 Air Jordan 9 "Charcoal"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These are the only Black/Red Air Jordan's that I've never owned. Don't ask me why I have 3 pairs of Olives...1 OG and 2 retroes. These are one of the few Jordans that I would still line up for. I've seen a fusion version of these and anyone who knows me knows that I don't really care for fusions even though I own a pair of Fusion 5's and Fusion 12's....both were gifts though. I have not been able to secure a pair of OG's on the bay either. The grey is what sets this shoe off. Pure beauty. I want these so bad I actually though about getting the Charcoal 9.5's that came out on my birthday in 2006. Couldn't do it though. I really wish these would retro. I've wanted these since I was in 7th grade in spring 1994. Make it happen Mike!

No comments: