Saturday, March 14, 2009

Reminisce Session: 1991 Air Force 180 High.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

David Robinson's shoe in 1991. I've always wanted these. I've almost won them on Ebay a few times to no avail. I remember these being 150 back then....and at that point the only shoes I remember being more expensive were 1989's Air Pressure.

Anyway, I wonder how these would do as a retro....The Air Force 180 mid Barkley didn't do all that well at 125 when it retroed in 2005, 2007, and they just came out with more colorways for them last month.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I Absolutely Love These BTW. I own 3 colors myself...the 76ers road colorway (pictured), the olympic colorway, and the Premiums that came out in 2006 as a part of the huarache pack.

I think the mids would sell better if more people knew they were Barkleys. Oh well. I guess with the highs, I'll have to keep trying to win them on that bay.

No comments: