Monday, March 23, 2009

COMPLETE MISERY.

THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL.

Z and I couldn't get tickets to the Cavs Game on Saturday because Quicken Loans was COMPLETELY SOLD OUT. The Hawks are middle of the road....a playoff team, but not a team that we predicted would sell out the place, but since the Cavs are #1 in the NBA for the first time ever this late in the season...add that to the warm weather we've been experiencing lately....add that to the very yuppie corporate nature of attending Sporting Events these days, and waa-laah!!!! SELL OUT.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

However, that is not what I'm miserable about.

Z and I went to Burger King at Cedar and Warrensville.....anyone who knows me knows I LOVE Burger King....McDonald's and Wendy's are great....but not BK. So we both get the same exact thing except I got mayo on mine. We eat, get back to her place, watch the Cavs, and by halftime, everything seemed chopped & screwed....or should I say dragged & chopped. All of my energy was completely gone. I'm used to the itis like the next man, but this was different.

Fast forward about 7 hours.

Z and I are at the Water Street Grille....a nice little place on West 6th....I like it, she loves it, and it was the first place her and I ever went out to shortly after we met 2 years ago. We order the drinks, and the appetizer, and I get the horrible feeling like if I don't get out of this dining room, I'm gonna vomit all over the table, her, and the appetizer.

I run downstairs to the bathroom and vomit all over the floor. smh.

What was embarrasing was I had to tell the server what I did. He was cool...sorta looked like this dude but a bit shorter......

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What's Weird is...after I threw up, I got a huge energy boost and I thought that was all over.....BOY WAS I WRONG. I ate what I had originally ordered and was good for about an hour and a half....then during the Lakers Vs. Bulls game.....part 2, 3, and 4 of what happened at the restaurant. If there's any solace, at least at my house, I was able to make it to the toilet bowl.

Since saturday...even though I worked yesterday, my stomach has just been all fucked up....I haven't been able to keep anything down. I'm afraid to leave my house. Z was mad she had a little cold, but right now, I'd take that over this.

Since my last post before all this happened, I was blessed enough to get a new Zune, though It pretty much killed my pockets. I got a red 120GB.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Broken 80GB will be on Ebay for sale in the next few days or so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I have a new site you can click on it on my name but I'm sorry about your zune and the CAVS game. feel better