Wednesday, March 18, 2009

How U Luv That? Vol. 1.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This Is What I've Been Listening To Lately. I'm Also Addicted To Datpiff.com.

Nothin' Much Goin' On Lately...just chillin'. Everyone's giving me a hard time because the Lakers lost against the 76ers in the last 6 seconds because they gave Andre Igoudala enough room to shoot...and make a 3 that brought Philadephia a 1 point win.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Before That Will Came Though With Some Beer And He And I Smoked And Chilled....Reminiscing about our Championship Days At CD/Game Exchange before they started folding. After I get myself a little more together, I'm going to go there, but not yet.

Me.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Will.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
He Had On His New Zoom Simpson 2's.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Same All Black LeBrons....I've really worn these too much and I hate the way this shoe creases on the inner sides of the toebox. Shit Is Weak.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My Dad Tryin' To Look Tough.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I Fell Asleep Watching A Video On My Zune, and now It's acting like It Doesn't wanna work. I use my Zune EVERYDAY. I mean EVERYDAY. It was the last thing I took from CD/Game Exchange before we parted ways in August. My Zune Is The Only Thing That Has Kept My Sanity Since I haven't been driving. I was on craigslist, and I'm so thirsty to drive that I considered buying a Ford Festiva for 400 bucks just to drive.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: