Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Is Our Friendship Over?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Krystalynn Is My Ex, But After Some Rough Months, We've Started To Have A Very Jerry And Elaine Type Friendship Until Her New Dude Read Her Journal About How One Day A Few Months Ago, Her And I Went To Breakfast At Yours Truly....The Small One In Beachwood And To The West Side Market Because I Had Never Been There And To Her It's Some Sort Of Cleveland Landmark Or What Not. So Her New Dude Wigs Out And Doesn't Talk To Her For Like A Week Or So. But Since Her 30th Birthday Party Is Coming Up And Dude Is Gonna Be There, I'm Not Invited Because He's Intimidated By My Presence.

Naturally This Gave Me An Enormous Ego Boost That Some Dude That's Older Than Me Is Intimidated By Me....But If Her And I Are Supposed To Be Friends, Then I Think That Should Trump Whatever The Fuck He's Talking About. So During The Call Where She's Telling Me This, We Get Into It, And I Haven't Talked To Her Since....It's Been Like A Week And A Half....So She Sends Me A Text About An Hour Ago Asking If Our Friendship Is Over. I'm Pretty Much Indifferent, And I Told Her That Via Text.

Whatever.

No comments: