Monday, March 29, 2010

Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Title Says It All. Today Was A Lazy Day. I Didn't Do Anything But Eat, Sleep, Shit, And Watch Basketball....Aaahh...The Goodlife. I Didn't Even Go Outside, And There Was Absolutely No Reason For Me To Get Dressed. My Main Plans For Today Like Most Sundays Was To Clean The House, And I've Got About 11 Pairs Of Shoes That Need To Go Back In Their Boxes. I Really Need To Reconfigure The Shoe Room. There Are Boxes Everywhere. On Saturday When I Went To Work, I Wore The East Coast LeBron IV's And When I Got Them Out Of Their Box, Two Other Stacks Of Shoeboxes Feel On Me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Saturday Night Was Fun...I Caught Up With Patrice, Priscilla, And Their Kids....

Patrice.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Went With Her After....Hot.


I'm Also Pumped Because In Another Month Or So, The Air Carnivore Is Retroing, And I'm On Villa's List. Other Than Than, I've Won Some SB Brutes, Some White/Black/Red LeBron V's, And I'm Bidding On A Lot Of About 8 NBA Loose McFarlanes. I've Sold Some OG DT Max 3's In The Cowboys Colorway, And I Have A Vintage Ralph Lauren Jean Jacket Listed Right Now.



No comments: