Thursday, March 11, 2010

RASHEEEEEDD WALLLACCCEE!!!!!....Damon Stoudemire!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today I Broke Out The Players Pack 'Sheeds. I've Been Wanting These Since Their Release In February 2007 During The NBA All Star Weekend In Las Vegas. I Have Quite A Few Premium Forces, But This Is My First Supreme Pair. I Love Them, But They Are Extremely Hard To Get On And Off, The Supreme Shoe Lace Tips Are Too Fat For The Laceholes, And They Get Incredibly Warm Inside The Shoe. Again, I Have Other Forces That Have Leather Insoles, But Maybe It's Different Because They're All Low Tops. I Do Own Amare's Pair, But These Were The Only Ones That Jumped Out At Me Immediately. There's An Athlete's Foot Where Kinsman And Woodland Meet At E.55 Down By The Projects That Still Has Them, But Dude Still Wants 275 For Them.....I'm Good. I Won These For 38 Shipped A Few Weeks Ago Along With Some Brazil Zoom FC SB's. I'd Love To Have The Kobes And LeBrons From This Pack....Though I Thought Then And Now That For LeBron To Be The Flagship Athlete Of Nike Basketball, Only Vince Carter's Colorway Was More Boring.....eh....

The Weather Has Been Great! I'm Trying To Enjoy This While It Lasts.

No comments: