Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Party Life.

Today kinda started with work....This redbone chick that works there rubs me the wrong way with some of the dumb shit she says and does so I don't really fuck with her like that, but I try to be cordial as I can be, and the assistant manager is a clown, and the nigga stole one of my sales because this woman wanted to buy a hard drive and a play and charge kit for her son's 360. I try to let that kinda shit roll off my back, but I'm not exactly happy with my job because it seems every week they're cutting the hours more and more. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm thankful to have a job because so many people don't, but I can't live off of what they pay and then them trying to cut hours too. After the people I mention a few moments ago left, it was me and the general manager which is great because dude actually works instead of just talking loud and not saying nothin. I sold a little over 2,000 and got 2 subs...which if you've worked for GameStop before know how difficult it can be to get people to buy subscriptions to our magazine so we can issue discount cards....I was pumped...but then the general manager got like 8. Shit made me salty.

Then Nikki came in the store and visited me since she's in town....it actually wasn't that bad.....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After work, the general manager and I had some drinks at A Touch Of Italy which is a bar across the street from the job. I had like 5 or 6 St. Pauli Girls.....shit was fun.

I left my phone inside the job though which sucks because I've got to go up there tomorrow and get that shit before the Cavs/Pistons game. Oh well.

At A Touch Of Italy, I met 2 nice women named Connie and Adrian. Shit was fun.

Yesterday I didn't really do shit but chill at the house and watch NBATV. Then around 9 I went with my dad to my aunt's house because my cousin Joi turned 27 on Jan. 27th so she got a bunch of food and beer together and we fell through. My sister was already there when we got there and it was great because all the Heineken was pretty much for me and Joi since no one else drinks!!!!

Joi.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So We Ate pizza and we all started talking about past fucked up situations that we can all laugh about. When I told them some of the stories I had with the Riviera, they were dying laughing. It was a really great time because I don't usually fuck with most family, but Joi, and my Aunt Donna are special to me.

My Aunt and My Sister....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My Dad and My Sister....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Joi and My Sister.....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: