Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mo Thoed Than A Football On Superbowl Sunday.......

I haven't been posting on any sites lately because all I've been wearing are all black goadomes for the last few weeks....or just "Nike Boots" as Wale' says.

I CANNOT PUT INTO WORDS HOW TIRED OF SNOW I AM.

Anyway, I guess the most eventful thing around here other than watching Kobe torch the Knicks for 61......

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And then watching LeBron torch them for 52, 10, and 11...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

the biggest triple double since the NBA and ABA merged in 1976, was the Super Bowl.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was originally supposed to watch it with Zarinah, but for some reason she thought the game started at 8 instead of a little after 6. Smh.

I went to my manager DeCorey's house to watch it since he's the biggest Steelers fan I know other than my nigga Shon. It was a good time.....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Manager Decorey.....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wilbon....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Corey's cousin Dez was there as well....

Like I said, it was a good time. Unlike most Clevelanders, I don't hate the Steelers and I actually wanted to win because I was getting tired of people talking about Kurt Warner's old ass like it was 1999 again and he was throwing to Marshall Faulk. As much as I enjoyed the game, the commercials sucked ass to me and the only one that stood out was the one where the NFL players were doing ballet dances....and the only reason I remember that was because we were actually talking about how Ray Lewis was still effective, but not how he was 3 or 4 years ago and than he appears on the screen wearing a Ne-Yo type hat and dancing attire. I had at least 6-7 beers, 3 shots, and we smoked about 3 blunts total........

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Corey's Figures.....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
LeBrons....I've worn these far too much.smh.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Super Bowl Champs.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Job has started to suck, Khrys is still bothering me about shit that happened when it was hot outside, and Andrew Bynum is going to be out for 8-12 weeks. It's gonna be nice outside by the time he's ready, which could be good or bad....

1 comment:

Frank Moody said...

I wanna see his reaction if someone bumped into that table